Histamine and Methylation Webinar Recording
In this webinar we will explore Histamine and its relationship with a variety of health conditions.
Join Carolyn Ledowsky, MTHFR expert and founder of MTHFR Support Australia on this Webinar focused on Histamine and Methylation
Histamine is everywhere in our environment. its an important messaging molecule which may provoke symptoms asthma, eczema, acid reflux, diarrhea and low blood pressure. we tend to think of histamine in just in relation to allergies, however it can have a profound effect on our blood pressure, hormones, mood and digestive systems.
Topics covered include:
- How can you identify high histamine patients?
- What markers can give you clues?
- What biochemical pathways are affected by histamine?
- The key genes in the histamine pathway and how to address mutations in these genes.
- How is homocysteine and same affected by histamine.
- Why do women suffer most?
- What is oestrogens relationship to histamine